Wednesday 27 June 2012

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter Movie Review


~ Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter Movie Review ~


Yesterday I watched Abraham Lincoln vampire hunter (as the title of this post so obviously states)...so as usual for me now, I'm here reviewing it!

So whats it about? The title of the film is rather obvious as well, its about Americas old president Abraham Lincoln discovering Vampires and wanting to kill them out of revenge. He meets Henry Sturgess who kind of give Abe.L his targets to kill. Really thats all I can kind of say as to not spoil anything so I'll leave the 'about' like that. So as many may also know its based on the book of the same name, however, I've not read the book so I can't compare....so I'll be basing my review on the quality of the film alone~

I was excepting quite a bit from this, as the trailers looked good, plus I like vampires....so where my expectations of this film destroyed? No! It was all very good actually. Vampires where portrayed as vampire haha, the action was really, really good with ermm axe training,  vampire and axe fights, sword and vampire fights, dragger and vampire fights and ermm gun and vampire fights...yeah I think that was all the fighting types in the film, but yeah it was all very well choreographed so it looked cool.
Hmm CG was realllly good, I loved how they portrayed the vampires as mentioned above, they seem to have went for a many pointy teeth feel rather than just canines...
Umm the soundtrack I especially liked as well and is one of the best tracks I've heard in a film for a while, so I'll be looking into the artist(s), as it has a vintagey, rocky, heavy feels..ish....

Errm to be honest I'm a little stuck on what to talk about, as the overall film was really very good, and people will only watch films either way because of what they think it good or not. But in my opinion, if you like anything vampire, a somewhat historical war film, horror or in generally liked the look of adverts of it, I'd say watch it...you really can not go wrong with it, as I think its really good!

So yeah let me know what you think in the comments below, and thank you for reading my somewhat useless review hah xD~

*Sorry my grammar probably is really bad as in this post but read this-> http://mayonakasun.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/blogging.html I think it'll explain a little! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, share your thoughts~