Sunday 26 February 2012

Ghost Rider 2- Movie Review

~Ghost Rider- Spirit Of Revenence Film Review~

Riiight last night I went and watched the new Ghost Rider film.

Its a Marvel film for one, and its Ghost Rider for second, which is is why I watched it haha~
This is going to be a short review as to be honest I don't want to spend my time reviewing it.

Anyway, the story....well forget the story it was rubbish. Didn't flow, jumped from scene to scene, hardly anything to do with Ghost Rider in my opinion. The acting was average, but what annoyed my most was how they portrayed the Ghost Rider himself. Yeah he's meant to be a bit of the 'crazy' side, but come, on he walked like the Grudge, laughed too much, and was just annoying on how they've practically destroyed such an amazingly cool character!

To be honest the only thing I liked about this film was the CG....the look of the Ghost rider and the special effects in general I liked a lot. Oh and the soundtrack, the soundtrack was cool haha~
Its such a shame to have Marvel have their name to this film but hey! There's bound to be one or two terrible film in one name haha~
Anyway that's all for my review. If you liked the first Ghost Rider, if you like Marvel... just do not waste your momey on watching this film, its such a a disappointment and lets face it a terrible film!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, share your thoughts~